Recommendation Letter

June 17, 2022.

 

To Whom It May Concern,


It is my great pleasure to recommend Kania for the ITB Scholarship. I got to know Kania as her 10th grade physics teacher at SMAN 3 Bandung.


From the first day of class, Kania impressed me greatly with her focus and determination. She never hesitated to ask for help when the course material wasn’t clear and would stay after school for additional assistance. She showed great interest in the course and her passion for the field of physics is evident.


I was also very impressed by the way she worked with her classmates. Kania got along well with everyone. She is both caring, respectful, and patient. She often sat with other students who needed extra help and explained to them the concepts they didn’t understand.


Kania is enrolled at ITB and will be starting in August 2022. She plans to major in Industrial Engineering. This is her hopes and dreams to go to ITB.


There is no doubt in my mind that Kania will succeed in whatever she path she chooses to take. She was one of my most motivated students who never succumbed to the pressure of school work and external commitments.  


Her hard work and effort will get her very far in life and there is no doubt in my mind that she will succeed. She is very deserving of this scholarship and will greatly contribute to any community that she’s a part of.


Please contact me with any questions and let me know if I can provide any additional information in support of this deserving student. You may reach me at +628122044504 or reydivaa@gmail.com. 


Sincerely,


Reydivaswara Rahmarsha

Comments