CONGRATULATING SOMEONE!( ^∀^)

OPENING
Chika      : Hi Guys! I’m Chiquita Eleora
Odiv      :I’m Reydivaswara Rahmarsha
Chika & Odiv     : And We’re from X Science 4
Chika     : Today We’re going to make a video about congratulating someone
Odiv     : Enjoy the video


MAIN SCENE
Odiv     : Hi Chika!
Chika     : Hi Odiv!
Odiv     : Long time no see, I haven’t seen you much lately
Chika     : Yeah I’ve been pretty busy nowadays, how about you?
Odiv     : I’m good, but I’m so tired, I have so many school tasks, and I have science competition to prepared
Chika      : Ahh, I feel bad for your business
Odiv     : Oh! By the way I heard you just won a math competition
Chika     : How can you know that? Is it that popular that I just won a competition?
Odiv     : Everyone knows about it, I’m so proud of you, congratulation Chika!
Chika     : Thank You so much, I can’t believe I won that competition too
Odiv     : Sooo, Ms.Math winner can you give me any tips?
Chika     : Well, that’s not much that I can give. But there’s one thing that you need to know if you want to win a competition. That is studying literally everyday and everynight
Odiv     : Ah, that’s sounds hard, I can’t do that
Chika     : It’s okay you will be fine, it’s hard for me too at the beginning. But you will pass through it well, I know you can do it!
Odiv     : Thank You Chika
Chika     : You’re Welcome, by the way I need to leave, Bye!
Odiv     : Bye!


CLOSING
Chika     : Hope You enjoy the video
Odiv     : Thank You for watching
Chika & Odiv     : Byeee

(Reydivaswara Rahmarsha & Chiquita Eleora Agatha Sollu — X Science 4)

Comments