moi boring holiday~








Holiday was coming, but I didn’t have any plan for it. So, I just stayed at home to spend my two weeks of school break. I didn’t feel excited at all because it was so boring. My holiday started on December 22nd until January 5th and I spend all my holidays at home because my mom have a work on her office.

I started the day by waking up at about 5 o’clock, I prayed, then I sleep again and waking up at 9 o'clock. It was later than my usual habit. After that, I eat my breakfast that cooked by my mom, usually I eat omelette because I'm on a diet. For lunch I eat mashed potato and for dinner I eat an apple. When I'm on holiday I take a bath just once a day I take a bath at 4 pm. I became a very lazy child during the holidays. 

Hasil gambar untuk veggie omelette"Hasil gambar untuk mashed potato"Hasil gambar untuk applefruit"


Because I'm not going anywhere, I spend my holidays to watched my favorite series, I have watched 3 series from Korea. 1 series have 20 episodes and I watch 3 series (Reply 1988, Reply 1994, and Reply 1997) it means I watched 60 episodes on just 2 weeks. Wow, I watch a lot of movie during my holiday. I usually watch a movie on my lovely bed and I don't move from my bed unless I called by my mom.

Hasil gambar untuk reply 1988 1994 1997"

During my vacation, I became insomnia. Every day I kept awake till late night and I went to bed at 2 am. I still watched the series until 2 pm. Luckily, I'm not sick from lack of sleep. But to be honest, when I'm on school I'm still have an insomnia so I usually sleep at 12 pm. So, when holiday I sleep 2 hours later than my usual.

Hasil gambar untuk insomnia girl"

That was all about my boring holiday. Although it was just an ordinary holiday, at least I could refresh my mind from the daily school activities.

Comments